Kære Interim Manager
Interim CFO - digital fast growing company – 6 months - Copenhagen
Permanent position and warrants program.
We are looking for an experienced interim CFO to join a leading North European and fast growing crowdsourcing company. The role is a Try&Hire for 6 months as interim CFO 3 days a week, with the view to a permanent full time position as CFO + a lucrative warrants program.
The Company has managed to grow a strong market position without venture capital and is now embarking on the third phase of its exceptional development. The company seeks to complement the existing management team with an experienced, seasoned industry player as CFO.
The company is the North European market leader in its business with a 250% growth over the last 3 years. The company is founded in 2011 and has its head office in Copenhagen along with offices coming up in London and New York.
1. Risk management / risk minimization
2. Cash collection
3. Liquidity management
4. Legal point of contact
5. Investor relations
6. Supporting operation and controlling
The CFO´s main focus areas will be:
Finance and economics
• Client contracts
• Terms and conditions
• Invoicing and debtors, incl. handling client communication in relation to this
• Creditor and supply contracts
• Bookkeeping and Accounting (monthly) - supported by assistant
• Reconciliation of monthly turnover - with CEO
• Salary and expense reports - supported by assistant
• VAT, taxes and other administrative issues related to the company structure
• Monthly board reporting and participation
• Budgeting, modeling and forecasting – incl. P&L, cash flow and balance
• Support to strategy - modeling etc.
• Participate in board meetings and presentation of financial status
• Cap table
• Reporting and other Company Secretary relevant tasks
• Quarterly status reports
Organisation, operation and controlling
• Employment contracts
• Compensation models
• Warrants program
• Personnel matters (internships, wage subsidies, maternity leave etc.)
• Client accounts and handling of these
• Miscellaneous contracts/legal in collaboration with lawyer
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial in spirit, detail oriented, and persistent. The candidate would be a qualified consultant with extensive experience as a CFO in a fast growing medium sized (£40m revenue) Company The candidate is driven and wants to have management impact and be an active part-taker in the company’s strategy - in collaboration with the rest of the senior executives of the company.